SK Chlorophyll (1 BOTTLE)
Chlorophyll is a green pigment found in plants. Plants use chlorophyll and light to make food. People use chlorophyll as medicine. Common sources of chlorophyll used for medicine include alfalfa, algae, and silkworm droppings.
Insufficient Evidence for
- Acne. Early research shows that applying a sheet containing chlorophyll to the face for 30 minutes along with light-emitting diode (LED) irradiation reduces acne compared to the LED irradiation alone in young adults.
- Hay fever. Early research shows that taking chlorophyll for 8 weeks might reduce the use of medications used to treat hay fever but does not seem to improve symptoms of hay fever such as runny nose.
- Sores caused by herpes simplex virus (HSV). Early research shows that applying chlorophyll to the skin as a cream or solution improves healing and reduces the number of sores caused by herpes simplex virus infections.
- Shingles (herpes zoster). Early research shows that applying chlorophyll to the skin as a cream or solution reduces sores and improves recovery in people with shingles.
- Lung cancer. Early research suggests that injecting chlorophyll into the vein (by IV) along with the drug talaporfin, followed by treatment with laser therapy, might reduce cancer lesions in people with early-stage lung cancer. However, this effect appears to only last for 2 weeks.
- Swelling (inflammation) of the pancreas (pancreatitis). Early research shows that injecting chlorophyll into the vein (by IV) might reduce pain and other symptoms in people with chronic relapsing pancreatitis.
- Skin cancer. Early research shows that injecting chlorophyll into the vein (by IV) or applying it to the skin along with laser or light therapy reduces the recurrence of cancer in people with a common type of skin cancer called basal cell carcinoma.
- Bad breath.
- Wound healing.
- Other conditions.
More evidence is needed to rate the effectiveness of chlorophyll for these uses.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Return and Refund policy. Digital Joy will replace your return to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
Shipping policy. Digital Joy website have a system that manage for the shipping by Daddy Point and Merchant a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.